Oh yes Graffiti is an ongoing problem in Toronto and the GTA. If you want to say no to graffiti on your property walls; there are various steps with which you can prevent graffiti.
- Get educated about graffiti
- Report graffiti to appropriate authorities
- Protect your walls with a protective coating
- Paint your walls with dark colors
- Have a maintenance schedule
- Plan a paint-brush mural to cover a wall plagued with graffiti.
- Plant climbing vines or thorny plants along building walls
If you find graffiti in your neighborhood or your property, remove it within 24-72 hours. Regulars of public facilities where graffiti damage has occurred may feel that if graffiti is tolerated, then other more severe crimes, such as theft and attack, may also go accepted. So do not accept Graffiti and report us at once at +1- 416 – 248 – 1400. Manage your walls and say “Yes To Graffiti Removal”.